Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Awesome B-Day Party

If I could have an awesome birthday party I would have all my friends come to my party. I would go the nearest Aquarium and swim with the sharks and other sea life. I would have a huge cake that had my favorite character on it.......... Scooby-Doo and Shaggy.................. It's actually Fred. When I was a little girl I told everyone I knew that I was going to marry him when I got older. I do not want to marry him anymore. Surprised?............... I know right. I think that it would be fun to go swimming with sharks because then you don't know what is going to happen next. I like adventure because there is a shark right next to you.

1 comment:

  1. thats cool ive swam with a manaray before. its like a really big stingray this is jordyn by the way

    ReplyDelete