Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Favorite and least favorite time of the scool year

FAVORITE

My favorite time in the school year was when my class went to the YMCA and stayed for a few days. We had so much fun. I was new, so I met lots of people that are now some of my best friends. We also got to go swimming which was the best part of the whole trip.

LEAST FAVORITE

My least favorite thing was when my ex started calling me a desperate-burrito. That happened to be the worst day/rest of the year, of my life. He still even after about 6 months calls me that. He will never let it go. But it is kinda my fault because he was just calling me desperate in a Spanish accent but I thought he was calling me a desperate burrito so I shouted "STOP CALLING ME A DESPERATE BURRITO!!!!!!" that's when I realized that he wasn't calling a desperate BURRITO but just desperate. Now I regret thinking that he was calling me a burrito.

4 comments: